When searching for an establishment in Japan, copy and paste the words “クラブ” into the search box, then enter the name of the place where you are located after putting a space.
Hello, this is Kei! How are you guys doing?
I am going to explain about 「NIGHT CLUB」 in Japan today.
◆Four attractions of 「NIGHT CLUB」
The first thing that attracts people is the music, and when you let your mind wander to the loud dance music selected by the DJ, your body will react and dance on its own. In addition, all 「NIGHT CLUB」 have recently introduced the latest systems such as stereophonic and ultrasonic sound systems, which are well reputed among those who are very particular about sound. When you come across 「NIGHT CLUB」 that plays your favorite music, you’re sure to get excited!
The second thing is that it’ s pure fun to dance. The people in 「NIGHT CLUB」 are moving in various ways to the sound. Some are jumping with their hands up, some are moving their bodies from side to side, some are bobbing their heads up and down with a drink in their hand, some are bending their knees to keep the rhythm, and some are stepping as well as real dancers. Just don’t dance in a way that causes trouble for others. If you dance too hard when the floor is crowded, it can be dangerous to bump into other people. If you really want to dance hard, weekdays are probably a better choice than weekends, because you’ll have more space to relax and dance. However, if there are no customers, the DJs may not be excited, or they may not play songs that you can dance to.
The third thing is alcohol. 「NIGHT CLUB」 have a wide variety of drinks on their menus, so you can choose the one that best suits your mood. Some 「NIGHT CLUB」 even offer vegetable cocktails, herbal drinks, and organic wines. However, just because it tastes good doesn’t mean you should drink too much of the strongest liquor from the start, because you might get dizzy and not be able to dance or get drunk. By the way, I like “Smirnoff”. It’s easy to drink and you can dance with the bottle in your hand.
（４）Hitting on a chick
The last one is hitting on chicks. Did you know 「NIGHT CLUB」 actually provide an environment where it’s easy to hit on chicks? If you did, you’re doing great! So, for those of you who didn’t know, let me tell you a little about it. Have you ever heard of personal space? Personal space is the distance that you feel uncomfortable when other people come near you. But in 「NIGHT CLUB」, this distance becomes less uncomfortable. There are three reasons for this. First, the music is loud, second, the lighting is dark, and lastly, the drinks.
I’ll explain them in order.
In 「NIGHT CLUB」 with loud music playing, you have to get very close to hear each other’s voice. Of course, the chicks understand this, so they allow you to come close to them to talk. So the more often you enter their personal space, and the longer you stay there, the more likely they are to open up to you. And the more likely you are to hit on a chick and get laid.
And the dark lighting. Thanks to this darkness, even if a man is a little ugly, he can have an advantage. Even if your eyes are bloodshot to the point of being disgusting, or if your face is covered with spots, or if your teeth are dirty, it’s hard to be noticed. Furthermore, the drunkenness of alcohol can take away your ability to think clearly.
◆Clothes in 「NIGHT CLUB」
Most「NIGHT CLUB」 have a “dress code”, so if you wear work clothes, jerseys, half pants, sweatshirts, damaged denim, tank tops, or sandals, you will most likely be denied entry. There are also places that prohibit the exposure of tattoos.
Also, be aware that the dress code changes depending on the event. For example, on “Black Day,” only people wearing “black” are allowed to enter.
It’s better to check beforehand just in case.
So then, what kind of clothes would I recommend for a normal day outside of a special event? Personally, I think smart casual with a clean look is the best. This is because in my case, I tend to talk to chicks who are not used to clubbing, and those neat and tidy chicks like the style.haha If you want to attract flashy chicks, I guess they would prefer a different kind of clothes. By the way, in 「NIGHT CLUB」 where a lot of young people gather, I think there are a lot of men wearing T-shirts, denims, and caps. The heat may make you sweat, so it’s better to wear light inner wear.
◆If following the dress code, can anyone get in?
No one under the age of 20 is allowed to enter, even if they follow the dress code. There are strict checks at the entrance, so you will always need an ID card with your photo. For example, passport, driver’s license, basic resident registration card, my number card, alien registration card, special permanent resident certificate or residence card. Please note that photoshopped or photocopied certificates are not accepted as “ID cards”.
◆Prohibitions in 「NIGHT CLUB」
- Sitting in a ladies’ seat, even though you are a man.
- Climbing on dancers or women’s stands even though they are men.
- Talking to or following a chick more than necessary, even though she doesn’t want to.
- Drinking too much alcohol and getting very drunk.
- Exposing the lower part of the body.
- Sitting on the floor and obstructing traffic.
- Dozing off all the time
- Molestation or suspicion of molestation.
- Taking pictures (some「NIGHT CLUB」 allow it)
- Fighting or violent behavior
- Defacing or defacing, or suspected of doing so
- Possessing or taking illegal drugs, or suspected of doing so
- Bringing in pets or other animals
- Bringing in dangerous objects such as knives
◆Price of 「NIGHT CLUB」
The entrance fee varies depending on the day of the week and time of day, weekends and weekdays. Also, if you know someone who is a DJ at 「NIGHT CLUB」, you can get in at a special discounted guest rate, or if you receive a flyer outside and bring it with you, you can get a flyer rate and a small discount. You can also get a discount by searching for “「NIGHT CLUB」 name DJ discount” on the web, or by following the DJ on SNS.
Woman：0～ 3,500 yen
※Some 「NIGHT CLUB」 offer free admission in the early hours on weekdays, regardless of gender.
※1-3 drinks are often included in the admission fee.
※The entrance fee may change depending on the type of event or party.
VIP rooms and VIP seats are for reference only, as each 「NIGHT CLUB」 has its own pricing system and conditions for use. There are various systems, such as only special members of 「NIGHT CLUB」 can use them, or the number of bottles instead of money, so please check 「NIGHT CLUB」‘s website in the end. By the way, the most expensive VIP room I’ve ever seen was 300,000 yen for two hours.
Weekday：20,000 yen～（2 hours）
Weekend：30,000 yen～（2 hours）
Most of them accept cash or credit cards, but some 「NIGHT CLUB」 have a cashless system where you can pay for everything with ID or vein authentication.
◆Business Hours of 「NIGHT CLUB」
Most of 「NIGHT CLUB」have different opening hours on weekdays and weekends, and most of them are open later on weekends than on weekdays. There are even 「NIGHT CLUB」 that open late, starting at 10pm.
◆Does 「NIGHT CLUB」 have lockers? What about Valuables?
Keep your wallet and valuables in your locker as much as possible. I’ve heard of people putting their wallets and other valuables in the back pockets of their pants while dancing and then losing them before they knew it, so you can never be too careful. However, on weekends when there are a lot of people, it is possible that there are no lockers available, so if you really want to use a locker, try to get there a little earlier.
◆Where is 「NIGHT CLUB」 at?
- Minami 4jo Nishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo City, Hokkaido
- Mami 6jo Nishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo City, Hokkaido
- Minami 7jo Nishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo City, Hokkaido
- Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Nishi-Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Azabu-juban, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Jinnan, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Shin-Kiba, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- Naka-ku, Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture
- Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto Prefecture
- Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto Prefecture
- Kakuta-cho, Kita-ku, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture
- Chuo-ku, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture
- Nakasu, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture
◆People who are suited for 「NIGHT CLUB」
- Like to dance
- Like LED vision and colorful light
- Like to drink.
- Like to party and have fun with others
- Want to enjoy music with powerful soun
- Want to hit on a chic and get laid
- Want to have a lot of friends with benefits
- Want to meet people from different backgrounds, not just the opposite gender
- Between 20 and 40 years old
- Want to make foreign friends
- Want to open a lot of champagne in the VIP room
◆People who are NOT suited for 「NIGHT CLUB」
- Not good at dancing and don’t like people dancing
- Don’t like to drink and don’t like people who drink
- Think loud music is annoying
- Don’t like to hit on a girl
- Over 40 years old
- Seriously looking for a marriage partner
- Feel uncomfortable with the smell of cigarette
What did you guys think? Was it fun? If you’ve ever hesitated to go to 「NIGHT CLUB」, this is your chance to try it out.
You can move your body freely, drink alcohol, and make friends with girls while listening to the powerful music in the brilliant space. I’m sure it will be a great way to relieve stress.
See you later guys!
That was Kei!